Introducing the EVOLUTION of Pelvic Floor and Core Fitness!
Welcome to ‘Everywoman’ – NOT YOUR AVERAGE PELVIC FLOOR AND CORE CLASS!!
Our FOUNDATION, GROUND-BREAKING 12 Week Pelvic Floor and Core Health programme that truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that we feel EVERY WOMAN should experience it at least once in her lifetime!
The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to bring you ‘back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
Enjoy 12 wonderful weeks of movement, nutritional guidance and education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core and women’s fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you’re in on this unique Holistic Core Restore® ‘Everywoman‘ with Coach Kavitha.
You’ll follow the programme in-person with your Coach Kavitha for 12 weeks.
We believe that the Holistic Core Restore® ‘Everywoman’ programme truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that EVERY WOMAN should give herself at least once in her lifetime!
This Programme is for you if you answer ‘YES’ to most of these questions….
- Are you a woman who wants to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
- Are you a woman who wants to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger belly?
- Are you a woman who has ‘lower back pain’ issues and been told is due to a ‘weak Core’ and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
- Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
- Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (Tummy Gap) after Pregnancy (no matter how long ago) that you want to heal?
- Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
- Do you want a better looking belly after having babies but really know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups and planks?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER!
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
- Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
- Are you fed up about being in the dark about your own body and really want to take the time to understand how you can support it to work better?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!?
So, How Does the Programme Work?
- When you’re sure you want to join the programme and have paid below to reserve your spot, you’ll be asked to complete our online HCR® Pre-Screening to ensure that this safe and ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you and to get a better idea of your individual needs.
- You’ll then connect with your Coach to discuss the Pre-Screening, so that we know where you are on your health journey and so that the programme can truly be tailored to your needs before we begin the group sessions.
- You’ll then be all set to attend for your first small group session where you’ll receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet and the key items of fitness kit required for the course and BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO AWESOME PELVIC AND CORE HEALTH AND FUNCTION!
- There are a maximum of 10 places on each course, so if you truly feel this programme is for you, please don’t delay in getting in touch for more information or simply signing up below.
On application to join this offering, you’ll be asked to complete the Pre-Screen to decide if this programme is right for you because my job is to ensure that you get the RIGHT HELP! If you’re a good fit for this programme, you will begin the ‘take-on’ process whether you are working LIVE (in-person) or virtually.
All the offerings are ALWAYS adapted and made bespoke FOR YOU! This program completely tailors to your needs and ‘meet you EXACTLY where you are now’. This programme can be experienced as part of a small group or 1:1.
WHY Does This Programme Get Results?
In short, those ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises also known as Kegels, simply aren’t the whole or the end of the story when it comes to having a functional core and Pelvic Floor. They can be effective when performed well but it’s an absolute fact that your Pelvic Floor and Core muscles don’t exist in isolation and separate to the movements of your whole body and your breath AND studies show that most women aren’t able to follow written direction as to how they actually perform a Kegel anyway!
So, for your Pelvic Floor and your entire Core to work as it was designed to, we need to re-introduce it to the rest of your body and get it to do its job in time with your breath and movement and whilst your not necessarily ‘thinking’ about it as well……just like it used to do before you had babies or before you reached the Menopause.
This programme takes into account both CONSCIOUS Pelvic Floor and and Core work and UNCONSCIOUS work too through movement timed with your breath. It’s kind of the ‘belt and braces’ approach and ultimately…..for many women, it’s effective in as few as 6 weeks, and truly well established HABIT with improved results in 12 Weeks. It’s time efficient and thousands of successful and happy women testify that IT GETS RESULTS!
As part of our TOTAL COMMITMENT TO YOUR EDUCATION, you’ll also receive your login details for the HCR® Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and access our video and downloadable information on Healing Nutrition as well as our colour Recipe Book.
Both homework and following the HCR® Nutrition Guidelines are an ESSENTIAL part of the success puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the lifetime value you derive from the programme.
This programme is supported and praised by top Women’s Health Physiotherapy Clinicians and the depth of education for every Coach ensures that they are truly supported in providing an outstanding experience and the outcomes that you truly desire.
When and Where is this Course?
At your home one to one or at a Studio centrally located (TBC)
Your Investment 1:1 $1020 for 12 sessions
Group minimum 5 participants: $360 per person for 12 sessions
One to One EveryWoman
12 sessions of one to one
EveryWoman Group sessions
12 Group sessions
Complete your pre-screening here.
(Other payment modes available upon request)
Your fee for this programme includes…..
Both your online and telephone Pre-Screening BEFORE your attendance of the class.
Your ‘keep forever kit’ – Pilates ball, band, foot massage ball.
Your 24-page colour Client Education Booklet.
Your Holistic Core Restore® Deep Nutrition and Simple Recipes Colour PDF Download.
PLUS, Your ETERNAL Access to the online Follow-Along Homework Exercises portal
VIEW YOUR PROGRAMME HOMEWORK CONTENT
ONLINE ON ANY DEVICE WHERE EVER
YOU ARE IN THE WORLD
Additional informations and FAQs
Do I need any equipment or membership?
You will be given a ‘keep forever kit’ – Pilates ball, Dynaband, mini-band, foot massage ball – which is everything you need for the course. Please bring it with you to each session. Your homework workouts are designed to be done at home in a small space using your Everywoman kit. No gym membership is required!
Do I need to wear any special clothes or bring anything?
You will be moving during this session and even though it is a low impact class you still may sweat! So please wear clothes that are comfortable and breathable. You may also want to bring a towel. All the sessions are done in bare feet so you don’t need to wear trainers or special socks. Please bring a mat as mats are not provided. Please bring water so you can keep hydrated throughout. And don’t forget to bring your Everywoman kit to each session!
Does it matter if I miss a homework session?
The homework sessions are an essential part of Everywoman. You only get to see me for one hour a week but you need your pelvic floor and core to function 24/7! The homework sessions will take no more than 20 minutes and can be broken up into smaller parts throughout the day if needed. You only need to do them every other day (three times a week max). Not only that, but by doing your homework you will have quicker results.
The Everywoman course takes place indoors and we all need to follow the current government guidelines. On arrival please sanitize your hands and use QR code to ‘check in’. Please ensure you keep 2m distance at all times and do not mingle entering and leaving the hall as social distancing remains in force outside of the class environment. If you have any symptoms (a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste) that you let me know and do not attend the session. The Hall is cleaned before and after the session.
What happens if there is a lockdown during this course?
The sessions will take place at the same time on Zoom. This will allow us to complete the programme without interruption and with the same level of support and guidance.
Keen to be updated on our latest dates and programmes? Leave your contact details below.