The programmes under HCR are unique because we take your Core and Pelvic Floor, on a journey from the standard ‘squeeze and lift’ Kegel Pelvic floor exercises and crunches and planks to a more enlightened place where we incorporate your breathing and add the functional movement of your daily life to get your Pelvic Floor and core reconnected to the rest of your body like it was originally.
For so many women, it really seems to be a case of PELVIC DISCONNECTION AND A LACK OF CO-ORDINATION RATHER THAN ‘DYSFUNCTION’. And once we get women more mindful, educated and working ‘with’ their bodies again, the magic usually starts to happen.
Our UNIQUE continuum of 6 Phases of Progressed Movement where we journey from supine, seated, static standing, functional standing, functional dynamic, athletic exercises will truly get your Core and Pelvic Floor ready for an active, dynamic and MOVING LIFE because at the end of the day…nobody pees themselves when they are standing still, so it follows that we need to actually train our bodies for the lives we want to live!
Overall, improving your Core and Pelvic Floor function is a whole-body affair! Neither exist in ISOLATION! They as part of a whole human woman and when we want it to work as part of a whole, we’d better train it as part of a whole.
THE KEY ELEMENTS
- Mindful, Progressed, Bespoke FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT that actually prepares a woman for A MOVING LIFE
- Incorporation of ‘Myofascial Tensioning’ Principles
- The combination of Conscious and Unconscious Pelvic Floor and Core Activation
- A Pelvic and Female Health Education that lasts each woman a lifetime
- Supportive Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition, Hydration and Lifestyle Guidance as a PRIORITY
- Optimal Alignment including Soft Tissue Therapies (as appropriate)
- Optimal Breathing/Respiration as a PRIORITY
- An Empowered and Compassionate ‘Wellness For Life‘ Mindset
We combine all of the above 8 elements with varying ‘exercise tools’ in our proprietary programmes to reconnect you to your Pelvic Floor, Core and entire body with greater specificity and long term success than the average Pelvic Floor, Core or fitness programme usually targeted at women.
It’s essential that we go deeper and move slower before we start adding weights and moving faster so that we prioritize reconnection above simply thrashing out sets and reps and support your body in the ‘learning process’.
These programmes have worked for 1000’s of women who leaked when they jumped or had Diastasis, back pain and tummies that they simply couldn’t reconnect to and we hope they will work for you too!